Apamanshop, your best choice！
Any Apamanshop in Japan can handle your request!
Furnished. No deposit. no key money, no agent's fee!
Please feel free to contact us.
What happens with the monthly contract?
For our monthly contracts, you can choose from 30 day, 60 day, 90 day contracts.
(You can also extend the duration of the contract.)
Please note that all of these contracts require an advance payment.
No cancellation procedures are necessary on completion of the contract.
The monthly properties are applied to:
- 1) Those who can move in whithin a month
- 2) Those who move in by themself
- 3) In designated areas (See below for the details)
- 4) Those who can read, write, and communicate in Japanese
Those who meet the following requirements will be accepted when asking for a property, . Those who:
- are already in Japan (As original documents of agreements will be sent out.)
- can submit your Resident card that must be valid for at least 3 months
- can fill out the application form in Japanese
- can understand consent for the handling of personal data and sign your signature on the documents
- have your address in Japan and write it down on agreements(Before moving in, contract documents are to be sent to your address)
- have a cell phone number made a contract in Japan (You need to be in the property you move when turning on the gas)
When moving in, those who can deal with following conditions are applied Those who:
- can visit the head office to get room keys and drop them off when leaving the property(To avoid to go back to your country with the keys)
- can pay the rent all at once before moving in
|1 : Hokkaido Region||Hokkaido||Cities of Sapporo, Asahikawa, and Hakodate|
|2 : Tōhoku Region||Miyagi||City of Sendai|
|3 : Tōkai Region||Aichi||City of Nagoya|
|4 : Hamamatsu Region||Shizuoka||City of Hamamatsu|
|5 : Kansai Region||Osaka||Cities of Osaka, Suita, Kadoma, Kishiwada, Takaishi, and Izumisano|
|Hyogo||Cities of Kobe and Akashi|
|Kyoto||City of Kyoto|
|6 : Kyushu Region||Fukuoka||Cities of Kurume, Kasuga, Kasuya-gun, Chikushino, Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, Chikugo, Ōnojō, and Dazaifu|
|7 : Tokyo Region||Tokyo||23 districts only|
|8 : Tachikawa Region||Tokyo||Cities of Tachikawa, Hachiōj, Nishitokyo, Musashno, Chōfu, and Kokubunji|
|9 : Kanagawa Region||Kanagawa||Cities of Atsugi, Sagamihara, Yokohama, Isehara, Yokosuga, Kamakura, Chigasaki, Zama, Hadano, Kawasaki, Yamato, and Hiratsuka|
|10 : Tokiwa Region||Chiba||Cities of Abiko, Matsudo, Kashiwa, Noda, and Nagareyama|
|11 : Sōbu Region||Chiba||Cities of Ichikawa, Chiba, Funabashi, Narashino, and Yachiyo|
|12 : Saitama Region||Saitama||City of Saitama|
*Please note there are no properties except those designated areas listed above
We recommend this for
those who are visiting Japan for one month or more for study or business
those who are suddenly relocated to Japan
Here is an example of the room
※Image is for illustration purposes only